When it comes to Commercial Kitchen Cleaning Services for kitchen hoods and vents, at Shane’s Pristine Powerwash, we utilize the best tools and equipment in the industry, which is why so many customers turn to our team. We have the tools and equipment to thoroughly and professionally pressure wash Commercial Kitchens, Office Parks, Condominiums, and virtually any other hard service inside and outside of your building.
No Commercial Kitchen Cleaning Job Is Too Big or Too Small
As one of the most respected commercial kitchen cleaning companies around, we understand that when it comes to cleanliness, the exterior is just as important as the interior. Our team takes this into consideration every time we arrive for a commercial pressure washing service.
All sorts of unwanted buildup collect on and around your facility over time. This not only makes your property look dirty, but all of that dirt is being stepped on and brought into your building by your employees and guests.
Our powerful tools can even clean vandalism from a variety of surfaces. So regardless of what type of commercial space you run, we can help you maintain a clean interior and exterior!
Do I Need a Professional to Pressure Wash My Restaurant?
Is it important to maintain a clean commercial restaurant? Your customers—as well as any health inspectors who come through—expect to see clean floors, walls, sidewalks, and vent hoods. The best way to accomplish cleanliness in all these areas simultaneously is with pressure washing.
Vent Hood Cleaning Services
A clean vent hood and exhaust system can drastically reduce the chance of a fire in your commercial kitchen, restaurant, or food preparation facility. As one of the primary defenses against fire hazards in any commercial kitchen, your hood and exhaust system should undergo regular maintenance.
Commercial Kitchen & Restaurant Vent Hood Cleaning Process
Our technicians can ensure your business has a clean exhaust system. In addition to reducing fire hazards, a regularly cleaned exhaust system is also more efficient at removing heat and odors from your restaurant’s kitchen. Some of the services our technicians provide include
- Cleaning of interior and exterior of kitchen hoods
- Grease removal from the hood and exhaust systems
- Cleaning of all accessible areas of exhaust ductwork
- Exhaust fan maintenance
How Often Should a Kitchen Exhaust Be Cleaned?
Recommended cleaning frequency depends on the type of cooking establishment:
- 30 days: Wood-burning or charcoal-burning stoves, charbroilers, 24-hour restaurants, and some hamburger places
- 60 days: Many hamburger restaurants and fast-food locations
- 90 days: Average restaurant, employee cafeteria, hotel or hospital kitchen
- 180 days: Pizza places, convalescent hospitals or small snack bars
- 1 year: Hoods over non-grease-creating appliances, such as steam kettles, dishwashers or soup vats
Our Other Commercial Property Cleaning Services:
- Parking Lot Pressure Washing
- Building Cleanings / Power/Pressure Washing
- Side Walks Power/Pressure Washing
- Strip Malls Power/Pressure Washing
- Office Parks Power/Pressure Washing
- Condominiums Power/Pressure Washing
- Town Homes Power/Pressure Washing
- Store Fronts Power/Pressure Washing
- Awnings and Signs Power/Pressure Washing
- Vehicles (Cars, Trucks, Vans, etc.) Power/Pressure Washing Trucks